Sunday, June 7, 2009

Lightening up the mood during Finals Week

After dinner, Daniela came over to study for our Physical Anthro final tomorrow. Emi was in the bathroom and I was showing Daniela that I can hide under my bed. That's when the idea popped into my head: I was to hide under the bed and scare Emi when she gets back from the bathroom. So I turned off the lights, hid under the bed, and waited for Emi to come in. I didn't think about recording it until it was too late to grab my camera, so I just stayed under the bed. When Emi came in, I waited a few seconds and then popped out and yelled, "BOO!" Emi jumped back and screamed a little. It was the first time that I actually scared her and she looked genuinely scared. We laughed so hard afterwards and Emi gave me kudos for actually scaring her. We then decided that we were going to scare Nick when he comes in to study with us and that we would record it.

About ten minutes later, Daniela left to go to the bathroom and Emi and I decided that we would scare her. I grabbed my camera and hid under my bed while Emi put her camera on her chair so that we'd have two different views of the scare. I wasn't sure if it was going to work since I had just scared Emi a few minutes before. I waited... and waited... and waited until we heard the toilet flush. Finally Daniela opened the door... and then "BOO!" She screamed so loud it sounded like she was being murdered. It was sooo funny!

Unfortunately, we weren't able to scare Nick because he knocked on the door while we were talking about scaring him. Oh well. Next time. I can't wait to scare other people.

1 comment:

  1. Laffing Mah Arse Off!!! Can't wait to see your next victim.

    ReplyDelete