Saturday, June 6, 2009

De-lofted

Trang and April helped me de-loft my bed today... and it was not an easy process. I didn't realize that I have SO MANY things. I started packing earlier this week and I've already put a lot of my stuff in boxes, but when I was cleaning my desk area, we ran out of space in the room to put all of the things that were in/around my desk and had to start putting things in the hallway. Thankfully, we managed to de-loft my bed.

After Trang and April left, I decided to record myself cleaning and putting stuff away because I thought that it would be interesting... so here's the edited video (just a little over 2 1/2 minutes long) along with a before and after picture of my side of the room. I apologize for the crappy quality... the full quality version was over 100MB and the limit for video uploads on Blogger is 100MB. :(




Song: Bitter Heart by Zee Avi
(aka KokoKaina on YouTube)

1 comment: