Tuesday, December 8, 2009

All I Want for Christmas

Dear Santa,

I have been a very good girl this year. I have been getting good grades, I've been getting more involved in church, and I even did a face-to-face confession with our priest (and you know how difficult that is to do). I know that I've missed a few classes here and there, but I'm a college student; there are times when we just can't wake up in time for class. I have also been very nice to everyone I meet and I have been trying my best to constantly thank God for this wonderful life I have.

All I ask for Christmas this year is to please send me money to help me pay for a volunteer trip to Peru next summer so I can help teach impoverished children. I promise that is where the money will go to. If you are not able to send me money, please send me a list of people that would be willing to help sponsor me for this trip. Santa, please help this amazing opportunity come true for me. It will help me gain volunteer and teaching experience and it will also prepare me for joining the Peace Corps after college. I will forever be grateful. Thank you.

Love Always,
Vernice

No comments:

Post a Comment