Saturday, April 25, 2009

Done!

I finished a painting for Emi last night. :) I started painting after I showered and didn't finish until 4:30 in the morning. I felt sooo gross with other people's sweat all over me. The Cascada concert was sooo fun and crazy! Worst crowd I've been in (it is UCSB, afterall) because of all the pushing, jumping, and dancing. Can't wait for Death Cab next week! We're planning to wait in line at 3:00am on Monday so we can get our wristbands!

Anyway, here's the painting... sorry for the crappy lighting.


I don't know why, but I love how my desk looks whenever I paint!


And here's something special... Noho playing Hotel 626!


1 comment:

  1. Ohhh! Now I see the penguin! lol. When you sent it to me, the sun's glare blocked out the black part of the penguin--so its white part kinda

    Haha I'm determined to pass that game now.

    ReplyDelete