Thursday, February 25, 2010

All-Nighter: A Photoblog


Being a huge procrastinator, Vernice decided to write her music paper
the night before it was due. In order to stay awake, she made herself
a huge cup o' joe.


NOM NOM NOM!


Since she is a pro at procrastinating, Vernice got tired of working on her paper and
decided to procrastinate even more by playing with makeup and
pretending to be super creepy AzN gurrl.

She then realized that her paper was due in less than 5 1/2 hours and she had
yet to write her first paragraph.

AzN frustration. Vernice continued to procrastinate by writing on her
blog instead of working on her paper. Eff her life.

3 comments:

  1. :o I don't think I've ever seen you with makeup hahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL yeahhh I was bored. Hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wait, I wore makeup on the day of my graduation!

    ReplyDelete